Thank you to everyone for supporting the food pantry. And a very special thanks to all who help3ed out in making this a great day, including the cooking, food set up etc. we truly have a great group of people.
We had lots of open flying and flew 4 events before holding an awards presentation, raffle drawing and a pilots drawing. The special pilots drawing:
Don Schmedake - custom built receiver ready F-22 flat foamie. Donated by Rege and Ralph.
Joe Kosiba - Sweet Stick with engine, radio, and flight box that was donated by a past members family.
The open drawing winners:
Turnigy 4 LiPo charger - Mark Tracy
Gallon of fuel - Don Trosper
Ca glue - Mike Whitmore
Epoxy - Wilma Tracy
Blacksheep retro tee shirt - John Lawyer
Blacksheep retro tee shirt - Dillon McBee
1. Parker Hall - 25.32
2. Matt Shelton - 34.02
3. John Lawyer - 39.67
4. Blake McBee - 39.97
5. Ray Courtney - 43.14
6. Ralph McBee - 45.89
7. Jonathan Rifkin - 47.43
8. Joe Kosiba - 48.66
9. Dillon McBee - 59.90
10. Don Schmedake - 1:10.49
11. Joe Hartsock - 1:30.08
12. Dave Miller - 2:22.06
13. Bryan Baumer - DNF
1. Parker Hall / Ray Courtney - 24.52
2. Rege Hall / Don Schmedake - 27.80
3. Joe Kosiba / Matt Shelton - 34.36
4. Bryan Baumer / Dillon McBee - 39.95
5. Vern Hines / Gary Melkey - 44.63
6. Dave Miller / Jonathan Rifkin - 56.58
7. John Lawyer / Ralph McBee - 1:04.48
8. Joe Hartsock / Blake McBee - 1:06-01
1. Ray Courtney / Blake McBee / Rege Hall - 1:24.94
2. Vern Hines / Joe Kosiba / Ralph McBee - 2:05.83
3. Ray Turner / Bryan Baumer / Dillon McBee - 2:12.55
4. Jonathan Rifkin / Dave Miller / Kenny Seyster - 2:18.49
5. Don Schmedake / Gary Melkey / Parker Hall - 2:35.85
6. Matt Shelton / John Lawyer / Joe Hartsock - 2:52.39
1. Jonathan Rifkin - 16.12
2. Dillon McBee - 17.60
3. Blake McBee - 19.21
4. Bryan Baumer - 30.94
5. Ray Turner - 36.95
6. Ralph McBee - 39.04
7. Parker Hall - DNF
8. Vern Hines - DNF
1. Bryan Baumer with his new Maxford RC Fiesler Storch.
2. The Storch on maiden take off.
3. The Storch in flight, looks good.
4. Dave Miller heading back to roll the dice, dave, it can't be that bad!
5. Joe Hartsock with his LT 40 in the circle.
6. Dillon McBee looks on as Ralph starts the What the Heck.
7. Dillon's What the Heck and Bryan Baumer's Super Sportster ready for their runs at the Blacksheep Scramble.
8. Jonathan Rifkin with his Fazer in the circle.
9. Vern Hines EZ Sport in the circle as Gary Melkey is retrieving his Dazzler.
10. Bryan Baumer with his flat Yak 55 in the Electric Boogey.
11. Dillon launching his flat Yak 55 in the Electric Boogey.
12. Dillon in the middle of the circle to end his time.
13. Parker emerging from the pit area for the Electric Boogey.
14. Vern Hines launching his flat F-22 in the Electric Boogey.
15. Rqlph McBee with his flat Yak 55 in the Electric Boogey.
16. Ralph's Yak 55 in flight, it was an entertaining one at that.
17. Ray Turner with his flat F-22 in ht Electric Boogey.
18. Jonathan Rifkin catching his Depron Fire Fly to win the Electric Boogey.
19. Parker Hall launching his flat Euro Fighter.
20. Blake McBee launching his flat Yak 55.
21. Blake back to the middle of the circle.
22. Steve Bradley with his OS .55 powered Great Planes Extra 330.
23. Steve Greer's electric bipe, flies great.
24. Brian Jones taxiing out his Dawg House RC 71" Yak SP-55M. Powered by an OS 1.20 two stroke.
. 25. John Lawyer's Nitro Planes P-38 in flight. Powered by counter rotating K&B .61's.
26. Brian James' Yak taking